Clear Braces can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. To discuss a clear braces solution in the Washington, PA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on various Clear Braces solutions, please visit companies like Invisalign.
- Clear brace solutions use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. Bob Good and Dr. Ron Good‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for almost two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Bob Good and Dr. Ron Good have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bob Good and Dr. Ron Good about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9-15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.